Technology feature: Use microorganism to biodegrade pollutants, with physical membrane added.
– Effluent quality is always better than other conventional and biofilm technology, effluent is reusable.
– Subject to clogging.
– High MBR membrane investment and replacement cost.
– Difficult repair and replacement of MBR membrane because the membrane is only available imported.
– To treat urban & domestic waste water, production waste water of some industry groups.
– Improve water quality after treatment.
– Increase the capacity of WWTP.
+ Small-area WWTP.
+ Small to medium capacity.
+ Plants with water reuse requirement.
Use microorganism to biodegrade pollutants, microorganisms attached to filtering materials’ surfaces, when water passes through this filtering layer, pollutants are degraded.
Use microorganism to biodegrade pollutants, all reaction steps occur in one tank only and treatment occurs as batch.
Use microorganism to biodegrade pollutants, adding moving biofilm carrier to increase microorganism concentration retained in treatment tanks.