Technology features: Using coagulant, flocculants, and if necessary, strong oxidizing agents to remove (settling/floatation) pollutants in wastewater.
– Remove most of suspended solids (80-90% TSS), BOD5 (40-70%), COD (30-40%), part of nutrients (N and P), toxic heavy metals and microorganisms.
– Capable of treating small-sized colloidal pollutants.
– Large amount of sludge generated.
– Large amount of chemicals used.
– Before or after biological treatment.
– Industrial waste water with inorganic or inert pollutants that cannot be treated by biological treatment methods.
– Small to large capacity
Use microorganism to biodegrade pollutants, microorganisms attached to filtering materials’ surfaces, when water passes through this filtering layer, pollutants are degraded.
Use microorganism to biodegrade pollutants, with physical membrane added.
Use microorganism to biodegrade pollutants, all reaction steps occur in one tank only and treatment occurs as batch.