Discharge permit is one of the indispensable environmental permits for businesses that generate wastewater and discharge into water body.
With a team of highly qualified staffs in the field of environment, water supply and drainage, wastewater treatment, our company has many experiences providing permit application services for discharging into water sources.
Several documents to prepare when applying for a discharge permit into water sources:
- A permit application (form No. 01/XNT, Circular 02/2005/TT-BTNMT);
- Results of the receiving body water quality analysis according to the Government regulations at the time of applying for the permit;
- Regulations on sanitation zones (if any) shall be stipulated by regulatory authority at the place where wastewater is to be discharged;
- The dossiers of application for wastewater discharge permits into water sources, enclosed with waste water treatment systems operation procedures, in case wastewater treatment works have not yet been constructed (form No. 02/XNT of Circular No. 02/2005/TT-BTNMT);
- Or report on the current status of waste water discharge (form 03/XNT of Circular 02/2005/TT-BTNMT), with analysis results of wastewater components and certificates of payment of environmental protection charges for waste water (notarized copies) in case there are wastewater treatment facilities and wastewater is being discharged;
- Map of location of area applying for permits for wastewater discharge into water sources at the rate of 1/10,000 scale according to VN 2000 coordinates;
- Environmental impact assessment report approved by authorized authority or the written registration of environmental standards according to law provisions on environmental protection;
- A notarized copy of the certificate or other valid paper on land use right in accordance with the law on land at the place where waste water discharge works are located.
- In case the place where waste water discharge works are located is not under the land use right of the applying organization or individual, there must be a written agreement on land use between organizations and individuals discharging wastewater with organizations, individuals having land use rights and certified by the People's Committees of communes or wards where the works are located;
- Number of dossiers applying for discharge permits into water sources: 04 (copies)